Any information you supply through our website may be used in the following ways:
- to contact you
- to alert you to updated information and new services
- to disclose information if required by law.
- we will also protect your data from misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure, or alteration.
- by visiting our site, third parties may place cookies on users’ browsers for targeted advertising purposes.
- a description of the types of data (for example, IP addresses, cookie identifiers, website activity) are collected for targeted advertising.
- this data may be used by third parties to target advertising on other sites based on your online activity.
Instructions on how users can opt out of receiving targeted advertising:
- DAA opt-out site www.aboutads.info
- NAI opt-out site at www.networkadvertising.org/choices
- EDAA opt out site at www.youronlinechoices.eu. (for those in Europe)
We would like to explain how we use the information we have.
When visiting Xcite Digital when we may collect the following information from you:
- Details that you provide by filling in forms on our website, http://xcitedigital.com/ (“our website”). This includes information provided at the time of subscribing to our service or newsletter, posting material, completing the contact form or requesting further services.
- We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our website.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
- Information that you provide as part of any recruitment process where we use our site to advertise and/or receive information from applicants.
By modifying your browser preferences, you have the choice to accept all cookies, be notified when a cookie is set, or to reject all cookies. We will only access the cookies we have generated.
In addition to information provided by visitors to our website, Xcite Digital monitors incoming and outgoing Web traffic data for diagnosis of server problems for Web administration purposes. We use this data to collect general demographic information about all visitors to our site. This information allows us to provide the most desired information to our visitors.
Xcite Digital makes every effort to protect the confidentiality of all visitors and will not sell or release identifiable visitor information to any third party without your permission and will limit the disclosure of information where reasonably required to do so.
We have made a significant investment in our server, database, backup and firewall technologies to protect information assets. These technologies have been installed as part of a complex security architecture and protocol.
We offer an opt-out in all email transmissions and will follow this up with the timely removal of requested information from our database. This information may include name, title, company, address, phone number, fax number, email address or other information which has been offered.
You may choose at any time to review, edit or terminate all information stored at Xcite Digital by contacting us at [email protected]
Xcite Digital reserves the right to change this policy at any time. Please check this page periodically for changes. Your acceptance of Xcite Digital services following the posting of changes to these terms will mean that you accept those changes. This statement and the policies outlined herein are not intended to and do not create any contractual or other legal rights in or on behalf of any party.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, or feel that your privacy has been compromised, please contact us at [email protected]
Please view our work here.